My World Estates property services deliver a highly professional and efficient residential letting and management service to landlords and tenants. Our aim is to provide our highly skillful expertise in our market place which is backed by a team of fully dedicated professionals. Our focused and friendly staff will assist you fully in the process of finding the most suitable property. What makes our company so important to us is the people with whom we work and the clients we serve.
Residential & Rural
Advice and services to help owners maximise the value of their residential or rural property assets; whether buying, selling, letting or renting, seeking management or consultancy advice, or simply trying to find out more about the property market, the hardworking team at My World Estates are always on offer to help.
We provide a wide range of property services to meet the needs of business and the public sector. We advise a wide range of clients on property acquisition, occupation and ownership strategies, asset management, planning, development and building consultancy and management. We have in-depth knowledge of local and national property markets throughout the UK, and in-house expertise on the UK property sector. .
My World Estates bring a fresh approach to residential lettings allied with attention to detail driven by our strive to make customers, tenants and landlords happy with our services. We have a large selection of houses, flats, studios to rent throughout the areas in the West Midlands.
As members of the UKALA (UK Association of Landlord Agency) and also NLA (National Landlords Association), we provide a professional property Management Service to Landlords to make sure we keep their properties in the best of standards, occupy them with the right tenants and provide all the legal documents which are needed.
As its one of the most important parts of the real estate, we have many duties of property management which will include a minimum of these basic primary tasks
- Managing property on behalf of the landlord
- Carry out tests on the applicant’s credit, criminal history, rental history and ability to pay.
- Lease contracting or accepting rent using the correct and legal documents approved for the area in which the property is located.
- Any issues regarding any maintenance problems, generally within a budget, with prior or conveyed consent via the landlord will be carried out to a great standard and will be carried out in the time given.
- Maintaining necessary records for tax and legal purposes.
- Insurance of the building
- Health and safety such as providing gas certificates
- General maintenance that needs to be carried out
- Providing services to leaseholders and tenant
- Collecting cash from tenants including service charges and rent
Our property management services cover many different types of properties in many different areas of the West Midlands. Our property management team are always on hand to give you the best service and make sure jobs which need to be carried out are done to the best of standards.